Manager- Human Resources (IOWH, Patna)
1. POSITION VACANT: Manager - Human Resources, Institute of OneWorld Health (IOWH), Patna
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
The Institute for OneWorld Health (IOWH) develops safe, effective and affordable new medicines for people with infectious diseases in the developing world
For additional information about IOWH, please visit: www.oneworldhealth.org
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Manager – HR will directly report to the Deputy Director of Operations & Administration.
Key Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
(1) Providing assistance in recruitment and staffing like sourcing candidates, screening and short listing candidate pool, conducting preliminary interviews, coordinating interviews, interacting with hiring manager, creating offer letters, candidate tracking, cost to fill, etc.
(2) Coordinating & organizing office meetings, trainings, conferences, etc
(3) Managing and addressing all concerns around performance, compensation, benefits and employee relations
(4) Providing inputs on reward & recognition programs, incentive schemes etc. in order to enhance employee motivation and retention
(5) Creating forums and facilitating interactions between the employees & the management on a regular basis
(6) Maintaining all personnel and HR related documents
(7) Keeping close touch with all personnel, employees and contract, to have a constant ‘finger-on-the-pulse’ and advising the Management Team accordingly
(8) Assisting in creating and living the agreed culture and value systems.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations or related field from a reputed institute.
(1) Minimum experience of 8 to 12 years in HR and operations, especially in recruiting and administering compensation.
(3) Experience working in the life science/pharmaceutical or health care industry is highly desirable.
(4) Experience working with a U.S. company or organization a plus.
(5) Must have experience in starting of new office & ensuring its smooth functioning.
Skills and Attributes:
(1) Excellent communicator in English – both written and verbal with the ability to interact with and positively influence all levels of management.
(2) Exceptional people skills and the ability to create/work in a team environment.
(3) Spoken Bhojpuri /Angika would be an advantage.
(4) Travel between New Delhi office and Patna as needed.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Compensation offered will be in line with the qualifications, experience and salary history of the selected candidate
8. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
B 372 New
New Delhi 110 025
9. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply in the prescribed application form available at www.sams.co.in to the above email id, by or before October 10, 2010.