Specialist Recruiters to India’s Public Health, Development and CSR Sectors!
1. POSITION VACANT: Deputy Head - Marketing, Charities Aid Foundation, New Delhi
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) India is a registered, charitable trust, set-up in 1998, to provide strategic and management support to corporates, individuals and NGOs, with the objective of ensuring greater impact of their philanthropic and CSR investments.
CAF India is a part of the CAF International Network with offices in nine countries including UK, USA, Russia, Bulgaria, Australia, Brazil, South Africa and India. The mission of the CAF network is to promote strategic giving. Globally, CAF works with over 3,000 companies and manages over £2.5bn for non-profits and donors, supporting non-profit organizations in over 100 countries.
The CAF network across the world harnesses local knowledge and expertise to design solutions specifically for the benefit of business and the communities. In India, CAF partners with over 50 Corporates, 30,000 individuals and 300 NGOs, to support more than 500 projects across the country. CAF India has more than 15 years of experience of corporate advisory, design and delivery of programs for providing innovative solution driven response to various social initiatives. CAF India has a robust NGO due diligence program and more than 1600 validated NGOs. CAF’s Giving products include payroll giving, corporate CSR, grant making, Trust Funds, etc.
For further details about CAF India, please visit http://www.cafindia.org
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Head- Communication & Marketing, the Deputy Head - Marketing shall be responsible for planning, development and implementation of CAF’s marketing strategies and public relations activities, both externally and internally. S/he shall work closely with the senior management team in charting the direction of the organization, assuring its accountability and ensuring its effective operation. S/he will also be responsible to instill a marketing led ethos throughout the organization and coordinate at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organization.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(A) Implement Marketing Strategies:
(1) Develop and implement integrated marketing strategies for CAF India’s products and services like Employee Giving, Individual giving, Corporate CSR, Validation, Advisory, Research etc.;
(2) Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services with the support of digital and communication managers;
(3) Devise and implement new revenue generation ideas and implement new initiatives;
(4) Prepare marketing pitches for Business Development, Program etc. and prepare go-to-market strategies for new products;
(5) Project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; Analyze trends and results, monitor costs, competition, supply and demand etc.;
(6) Identify marketing opportunities by identifying donor requirements to reach new audiences and generate business leads; Define market, competitor’s shares, strengths and weaknesses, forecast projected business and establish targeted market share;
(7) Identify strategies and drive donor research needs to reach new audiences and generate business leads;
(8) Devise mechanism to determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting;
(9) Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities and coordinate new product development;
(10) Manage the customer journey (customer relationship management).
(B) Manage Marketing Campaigns:
(1) Plan and manage cause-based marketing campaigns to facilitate fundraising;
(2) Support client acquisition/ lead generation for business development through campaigns;
(3) Plan promotional materials, email blasts and other marketing materials for market penetration;
(4) Plan strategies that expand the target audience through community relations, speaking engagements, newsletters and charitable events;
(5) Devise mechanisms to measure the success of marketing campaigns both online and offline.
(C) Brand Management:
(1) Plan and implement marketing collaterals; Ensure all external communication pieces contain a consistent brand image and enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace;
(2) Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization publications;
(3) Coordinate the appearance of organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.;
(4) Ensure articulation of organization’s desired image and position; Assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the organization;
(5) Help make sure that the organization’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the organization transmitting the organization’s values, vision and direction.
(D) Event Management:
(1) Conceptualize and execute events including planning and budgeting etc.
(2) Manage and ensure the smooth execution of events i.e. conceptualize the theme and flow of events and manage end-to-end logistics before and on the day of the event;
(3) Manage and execute outreach to speakers, guests, the press etc.;
(4) Supervise/ create collateral required for the event and communicate the outcome of the event to different stakeholders like the press, speakers, attendees, clients etc.;
(5) Assist other members of the team with events planning, social media/ website management, marketing campaigns and other tasks as needed.
(E) Public Relation Management:
(1) Serve as the primary contact for all media inquiries and selectively coordinate interviews with key publications;
(2) Grow CAF India’s database of industry-specific and international media contacts;
(3) Track coverage of press releases and other publications written by/ about CAF India and generate board reports of coverage;
(4) Stay informed of market drivers and industry trends identified through competitor and news monitoring;
(5) Nominate the company and members of the management team for relevant awards.
(F)Thought leadership and external representation:
(1) Proactively seek out opportunities to represent CAF India externally in India on issues relating to strategic and effective giving, philanthropy, corporate community investment and social investment and social impact;
(2) Represent CAF India at various national and international forums in the fundraising and corporate philanthropy space;
(3) Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Graduate or Post graduate in marketing/ economics/ business management or related field from a reputed university.
Minimum nine years of experience in marketing or business management.
Skills and Competencies:
(1) Strong marketing acumen and analytical skills;
(2) Experience in managing campaigns;
(3) Extremely strong writing and presentation skills;
(4) Ability to manage multiple projects at a time;
(5) Experience in overseeing, designing and production of print materials and publications;
(6) Experience in developing and managing a diverse set of relationships.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
Gross annual remuneration budgeted for the position is attractive. The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
6. LOCATION: New Delhi
7. REFERENCE: DHM-CAF
8. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar
New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Phone Nos.: 011- 2684 2162; 4165 3612
9. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested apply to email@example.com with a cover letter, discussing their interest in and suitability for the position, along with an updated resume, giving details of three references, current cost to organization and expected compensation, by and before December 29, 2016.
For further details, please visit our website www.sams.co.in